I cannot be the only one who feels like January went by in the blink of an eye. I swear the year just started. But I guess, we’re onto the next month now.
Here are a few of the things I remembered happening during January.
- I traveled back to Canada, like I have mentioned lots and lots of times before, and I won’t get into again. But if you’re interested, I will leave a link at the bottom.
- I started my last first day of school [2 weeks in late] in January. This is my last term of my undergrad and I am graduating in June [fingers crossed]
- My grandmother turned 65 years old and my cousin 11 years old. January is filled with a lot of birthdays.
- The guy that I went on a date with December ended things with me.
- I read The Friendzone by Abby Jimenez. This year I have been really trying to get back into reading and I am proud of myself for starting and finishing a book this month
In terms of mental health, its been hard. January is a bit of a hard time for me, having to go from being with my grandparents in the Caribbean to living with my mom in Canada. I go from a tropical vacation to the cold and dreary of winter. So far, the adjustment’s been okay,and I am hoping it gets better and not worse.
In case you want to catch up, this is what I posted throughout the month:
- https://arristella.com/2020/01/03/sometimes-these-things-happen/ [ how I felt when a guy that I had gone out with ended things with me]
- https://arristella.com/2020/01/14/leaving-is-the-hardest-part/ [ having to leave home to go back to Canada was hard]
- https://arristella.com/2020/01/16/everything-is-not-fine/ [ my experience traveling back to Canada]
- https://arristella.com/2020/01/17/starting-to-regret-coming-back/ [my first day back was not good]
Not gonna lie, I am actually really proud of myself for the amount that I posted this month. I thought with school starting back again that wasn’t going to happen.
One thought on “January 2020 Memories”