Still can’t understand how August went by so quickly. I felt like I did nothing productive except binge watch some tv shows. At least that did not disappoint me.
Vampire Diaries (2009) – Season 7
- Summary: Vampires and all things supernatural lie in a in a town called Mystic Falls.
- I finished watching this series in August. It was so sad because I had to say goodbye to all my favourite characters. And there is no more Vampire Diaries. It has been with me for so long. I know I can go back to rewatch it, but its still hard knowing there are no more new episodes.
- I’m still Team Damon
The Originals (2013) – Season 1, 2
- Summary: Its a spin-off to the Vampire Diaries, just based on the Original Family, and their adventures.
- Since Vampire Diaries finished this has been helping me get over the withdrawal. It is not the same, but it has a similar feeling and nostalgia, so it does its job. I like the original family; they are still a bit on the crazy side, but they do love and care for each other.
Legacies (2018) – Season
- Summary: A spin-off to the Vampire Diaries and the Originals, following the children of the two shows.
- So I actually started watching this show on the plane randomly, even though I had not finished the Originals. And let me just tell you, it was good. I finished it in 4 days. I think I liked it more than Vampire Diaries and Originals. I know this is shocking, but its just different and kept my attention more.
Grand Hotel (2019) – Season 1
- Summary: A look at the professional and personal lives of people working at a family-run hotel in Miami Beach
- This show recently started in June I believe and its something I started watching in August and I try to keep up with it as it airs.
- If you like drama and Jane the Virgin, you would like this show. There is a bit of mystery going on, but its also cliche. To be honest, I only watch it because its entertaining.
Below Deck Mediterranean – Season 4
- Summary: it follows the lives of the crew on a luxory charter yacht in the Mediterranean.
- This show is still airing and I’m still enjoying the drama that its about. There are funny moments that I enjoy, but its mostly drama.
I ended up watching a total of 100 episodes, which ended up being 75 hours. Compared to last month, thats not a lot.
There also seems to be a supernatural theme to this month, with Diaries, Originals and Legacies. And I have no problem with that.
If there is any show I recommend from this list it would be Legacies. Go watch it .